- Parents are advised to maintain a close contact with the school for the optimum benefit of their ward.
- Open House should be attended regularly in order to get apprised about the progress of your child.
- Any change in the phone nos./email id/postal address must be updated in the school records at the earliest.
- Attention should be paid to the neat turnout of your ward.
- School bags need to be checked regularly for any circular, worksheet, invitation or homework given in the almanac. Remarks put down in the almanac should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- The Parents are requested to keep a regular check of the school website and almanac for any important message or circular.
- Any communication to the school should be addressed to the Principal on an A-4 sheet. The student’s name, class, section, admission no., address and phone no. should be mentioned clearly on all applications.
- As the medium of instruction in school is English, students should be helped to follow their work easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home.
- All the school rules must be read carefully and explained to the children.
- Bullying is one of the biggest educational issues. It can be physical, verbal, emotional, exclusion or even cyber bullying. It is therefore advised that any incident of bullying should be brought to the notice of the school authorities at the earliest in order to achieve a safe and child-friendly environment in the school.
- Info sheet, health Performa etc. given at the beginning of the session must be filled by the parents in
their own handwriting.
- Ensure that the Identity Card issued to your ward is worn by him/her daily to school.
- In case there is a delay in picking up the child from the school due to some unavoidable reason, the same should be intimated to the school reception at the earliest. Students under no circumstances will be allowed to leave the school premises unescorted.
- Visit to a friend's/relative's house from the school is not permissible.
- Only toffees (or chocolates) of well-known brands are to be distributed on the occasion of birthdays. Any other kind of celebration is not allowed.
- Reading newspaper is an important habit which should be inculcated early in life. Hence, the child should be encouraged to devote regular time and effort in this area.
- Ensure that your ward carries books/notebooks as per the time-table. No extra books or stationery should be brought to school.
- Permission to take back the ward/any other student while visiting the school should not be sought.
- Avoid sending any unnecessary cash to the school. Parents should not send any cash to school through the child.
- All complaints/grievances must be brought to the notice of the Class Teacher/Coordinator/Principal without any fear of retaliation.
BE A ROLE MODEL
- Parents should try to be role models for their children.
- Children should be encouraged to imbibe the right values and life skills at home.
- Spend quality time with your child on a regular basis.
- Children should be assisted in completing the assigned tasks.
- The selection of age appropriate TV programmes and their time limit should be strictly monitored by the parents.
- Net surfing by the children should be done under the strict supervision and guidance of the parents.
- Your child should refrain from being a part of social networking websites.