- Regularity, punctuality and discipline in the students need to be constantly monitored by the
- It is mandatory for the students to have 80% attendance at the end of the session and no relaxation of any kind will be granted to a student who fails to fulfil this requirement.
- Eligibility for any academic prize in such cases will be considered null and void.
- It is compulsory for all the students to attend school on the first working day after every vacation and the last working day before a vacation.
- Parents should call up at the school reception or send an email in case unable to send a
written leave application on the first day.
- Record of absence of one/two days must be entered and communicated through the almanac.
- An application with a valid reason must be submitted if a student is absent .
- A medical certificate along with a written application on an A-4 sheet, addressed to the Principal should be submitted in case of illness lasting for three or more days.
- In case of an infectious disease, a fitness certificate issued by the doctor after the quarantine period, must be submitted.
- Absence from the school for attending social functions should be discouraged.
- Short/half day leave is not sanctioned by the school.
- Prior written permission must be sought for all outstation leaves.
- If a student has to leave the campus during school hours due to an exigency, the following rules must be followed-
− Only authorized persons mentioned in the I-card will be allowed to pick up the child.
− Parent I-card should be produced at the gate.
− A permission slip must be obtained from the school reception and the duly signed slip
must be deposited at the school gate before leaving the school campus.